In-Home Meal Preparation
Whether you are looking for a personal chef to prepare healthy meals weekly or to prepare a meal for a special occasion, I can help. I specialize in vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free cooking and will prepare delectable, nutritious dishes that will make you, your family, and your friends feel not only healthy but pampered.
- 20 meals per week – Four servings of five complete meals for a flat rate of $150 per week plus the cost of groceries.
- Shop and chop – You supply the grocery list and/or recipe ingredients for up to five meals of 4-6 servings, noting any ingredients you already have on hand. I shop at your preferred store, chop, package, and otherwise prepare the ingredients to be ready for you to cook for a flat rate of $60 plus the cost of groceries. There is a surcharge of $20 for each additional store visited.
- Event meal and/or hors d’oeuvres and deserts based on number of guests and the cost of food. All food must be prepared in the host’s home. Costs range from $15 to $45 per person depending on menu. (Obviously, lobster and caviar are more expensive than chevre and gluten-free cookies, right?)
- Cooking parties – Learn to cook up to four dishes with your friends based on the number of guests. Cost is $30/person and up, depending on the menu. If you host a party of more than 5 people (including yourself), you attend free.
- Private cooking classes – Learn to cook healthy vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and/or raw dishes in your own home – $35 hourly plus the cost of food.
Are you ready to improve your health and lifestyle but unsure where to begin? As a certified wellness coach, I can help you achieve your goals on your own terms, serving as a teammate, sounding board, guide, and reference resource. I will help you develop the tools to tend your own fountain of motivation and help you build your confidence in your ability to instigate change in your quality of life and health.
- weekly or bi-weekly coaching – includes one-on-one coaching weekly or bi-weekly in-person and once-weekly check-in appointments by phone
- weekly menus with shopping list and recipes
- 20 meals – 4 dinner servings for five meals a week, ideal for couples to eat one dinner and have leftovers for one lunch
- 12 meals – 4 dinner servings for three meals a week, for those moving towards a plant-based diet but who eat out more often or aren’t ready to commit to plant-based meals more than 50% of the week
Group and Private Yoga Classes
I teach Integral Yoga, a gentle and comprehensive style of yoga that incorporates service, devotion, breath work, asana, study, and meditation. I have been studying this style of yoga and yoga in general for more than 20 years, and it has seen me through many challenges and changes as a source of steadfast support and stability.
- Group Integral Yoga Classes
- Saturdays in the park, 10:00 to 11:30 a.m., Cheesman Esplanade (as weather permits) at the corner of High and 7th St. During cold and/or wet weather, we meet indoors. Please call (303) 915-9542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain details regarding our location for specific dates.
- Wednesdays at Maha Soul, 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. and 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. The studio is located at 5574 S Prince St., Ste. 11, Littleton, CO 80120. Please visit the website or Maha Soul’s Facebook page or call (720) 484-4288 for more information.
- Group Workshops – Topics include an overview of yogic philosophy, yogic diet, yogic lifestyle, meditation, pranayama, hip- and shoulder-opening asanas, yoga for endocrine health, et cetera.
- Private Yoga Events – Include yoga in your next human-resources event, children’s party, baby or bridal shower, or picnic outing.
- Private Yoga and Meditation Classes– Work one on one to develop a routine tailored to your goals, your schedule, your strengths, and areas where you’d like to see improvement.